9/29/2007

Update

This is for the people who think that it's time for me to post here again....

Life has been hectic now with the beginning of autumn. I have been working a little bit more, which is nice because it gets me out of the house. I've filled in a little bit more than I expected to because now there have been 2 fulltime girls who have been hired since I stopped being fulltime and both of them have quit. Hopefully the third time's a charm. I've been filling in between all of these girls quitting and beginning and who knows where we're going anymore.

Kianna started preschool this fall and she's absolutely loving it! She's always ready for it to be a preschool day. She goes 2 mornings a week. Next year she'll be in kindergarten....WOW! My little girl is growing up so fast! She talks about her teachers, and what they did today, and her friends. She has no separation anxiety whatsoever, although, she never has had any to begin with. She likes her independence.

Spencer is growing fast too. He's walking and running and climbing and getting into everything! He follows his big sis around and copies what she does...good or bad. He's alot of fun right now and easy to please.

It's also busier around our home with different things starting up. Youth group a couple nights a week and small group another night. It's alot of fun! We really enjoy what we're doing.

My sister just got engaged so we are starting to prepare for her wedding. Kianna will be flowergirl for her. The wedding is Janurary 5, 2008...so not that far away. Today I am going wedding dress shopping with her and my mom in Edmonton. It should be a blast. Then later we are going to Ikea...which is just as good.

For those of you who try to read my blog regularly, it may be another long stretch before I post again...lol....

1 comment:

Angie said...

James started preschool this fall as well, and on his first day, when it was time for the parents to leave, all the kids were crying. Not James, he said "okay mom, you can leave now". I think it's great the Kianna is so indpendant! I can't believe how quickly they have grown up!