6/24/2008

IT'S A.....

....NEW JOB!!!!

I had written a couple days ago about a possible job with a missions organization.

I got a phone call today asking me if I'd still be interested. Steve (the boss) said that he would be totally flexible with me wanting to do alot of my work from home. I can log as many hours as I want a week. The last person to do the job only used about 4 hours a week, but mentioned that it was never enough time. I can make this job into more if I wanted. I could do it full time if I really had the ambition!

I'm thrilled!

PTL!!!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Yay! Sounds like a great opportunity for you :)

enji said...

great!!! so you can hoook me up with an awesome missions trip!
(jk)
seriously though candace- that's AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Candace. It seems there is a plan, even if it's a little difficult to spot at times.

:-)

Toni

Pants since 1986 said...

so, how's the job working out so far?