5/07/2012

Lost

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to just get lost....
Lost in the moment?
Lost in time?
Lost in the arms of someone who loves you?
Lost in the affection from your children?
Or
Just Lost in everything....
Nothing on your mind, nothing to distract you, nothing to worry you, nothing to consume your very core.

Lost in nothing.

Letting it all go.

Some may call it a way of ignoring life.
Others may say it's a way of coping.
Still others might say it's a desperately needed escape from the pressures of this world.

Then, Something comes along. Maybe a person, a scent, a memory, a song...And it brings you to a place of escape. A place of just being able to "BE."

For me, it's a song.

"I Can Only Imagine" by MercyMe.

The words envelop me. My mind absorbs and listens and wants nothing more than to hold within the images that come to mind.

For me it's that escape I long for. It brings me to a place of forgetting the worries, stresses, and concerns of this world I'm in. It allows me to grasp onto something more. Something beyond myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3LUc78vbDk&feature=related



No comments: