6/02/2007

Hidden Treasures

Have I said just how much I love garage saling? Well, I love garage saling! Today is our neighborhood's community garage sale. I went out looking just to look and with no intentions of actually buying anything. At the second house I stopped at I found a couple of things worth buying. These are the only things I found today. I bought 2 booster seats that are exactly like the one we have. They were $2.00 a piece and I definitely could not pass that up. Brand new they are worth over $30 dollars each. It's always good to have something like that on hand for company or travelling. Can you tell I'm a mom? I'm excited over finding quality booster seats at a cheap price! Yay for garage saling!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love garage saleing too! I always find such neat deals. It is like a shopping spree on a budget.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
enji said...

wow, i need to go garage saling. $2.00 is impressive.
you always sound like a mom. ;)

Anonymous said...

Garage sales, I'm going through mourning after the last one. I actually sold hundreds of comics at our last garage sale. I had over 2000 before and now I have about 1300. I mean its good that I got about $300 which we will use for our trip in September but man I've been collecting since I was 10. But my wife said she was proud of me and now I just tell myself all the comics I have now is all I've ever had. Yep denial is a great tool.

Patrick