7/10/2007

Travels

We are currently visiting some friends in Manitoba. On the way here we learned some valuable things. 1) Deer will cross the road despite your desperate attempts to avoid them. 2) Babies get tired of their carseats after 5 hours of driving and 3) Books and toys are sufficient for traveling with young children. The kids did so well on the road. Kianna looked at her books and Spencer just sat there watching out the window. They were quite content with the activities we had brought for them. Plus a stop at the Golden Arches for lunch in Yorkton always seems to help things. Kianna had a chance to run around in the play area for a bit and Spencer was just as happy to be out of his carseat. I just hope that the kids will travel as well when we head home on Thursday.

On a side note....We are desperately looking for childcare for both children for next week starting Monday. If you know of anyone who might be available just to do it for next week please let me know. Like I said.....WE ARE DESPERATE!!!!

1 comment:

Pants since 1986 said...

I wish i could help you...if I was in Saskatoon I would offer to help somehow, but for now I guess I'll just have to wish you luck with your job and your search for childcare!