4/03/2007

I'm Stuck

I went to get my shots today. They really weren't that bad. Just a little prick in each arm. It's nothing like getting an epidural. That's probably because they weren't shoving a giant needle into my spine! Now, however, I have much more sympathy for my children when they have to get their shots. The arm I got the twinrix in is a little bit sore but I'm a big girl, I'll get over it. I also had to get my tetanus as well. It seem that I hadn't gotten that done since 1994 and you're supposed to get that one every 10 years. Well, now I'm good for another 10. That's great. I shouldn't need anymore vaccinations until then. Spencer's the next one who needs to get shots, that's for his one year shots. I'm sure he'll be fine. Then I won't have to bring him in for a while to get more. I think the one's they get after that is when they are 5 years old.
Anyway, I'm stuck and I survived. That's about it.

1 comment:

LJE said...

i remember going for my shots when i was 5 or 6, that's when they discovered i had chicken pox! Yay for a week off school!