4/04/2007

Unwanted Reactions

So, I thought I was okay after getting my shots. My arm was hurting a little bit like the nurse said it would but nothing to worry about. Well, being that I got a tetanus and twinrix, which both have fever listed in their reactions, I came down with a fever last night. I was supposed to go out last night and that sure didn't happen. It's been a long time since I've felt that way and I hope it's a long time before I feel that way again. Being cold is not one of my favorite things. I had 3 blankets wrapped around me at one point and I was still freezing. The only part of me that wasn't internally frozen was my face which was sooooo hot. What an icky feeling! This reaction was new for me. I've never reacted to anything like this before. Oh well, like I said in my last post, I'm a big girl, I'll get over it. I think I'm better today. We'll see as the day wears on. I hope so I don't want to miss 2 nights of activity in a row.

1 comment:

Pants since 1986 said...

the reason you were cold had nothing to do with your needle. it was because you are a woman, and women get cold when it is moderately cool out. And not just moderately cool where you are, but moderately cool anywhere, like Siberia. Girls are so weird