5/11/2007

Ok, Ok, I know it's been forever....

There is much that has happened since my last post. We've just celebrated Spencer's first birthday and he is growing so fast. He took his first steps 2 days before his birthday. How exciting is that??!!! I was worried I might miss this first of his. I thought I might be in Mexico for it.
Speaking of Mexico...it's only a week away! AAAHH! I'm not ready...still so many little things to buy and prepare for. I'm sure I'll be ready by Saturday but getting there will be the challenge. We have to be at the airport by 4 am Saturday morning..yikes that's early! Oh well, we can sleep on the plane, right?
Lots of big things coming up for our family with the missions trip and some other stuff. Should make for an interesting few months.

1 comment:

Pants since 1986 said...

good luck in Mexico. if you get lost, my suggestion is walk around in ever-widening circles until you reach the ocean. and then go surfing.