10/27/2007

Evolution can be a good thing.....

I've been sitting here for awhile trying to figure out what to write. There has been much that has been happening lately but it's quite difficult to describe.

My ways of thinking and viewing things are being challenged and it's been a mind- bending journey thus far.

It's hard for me to comprehend all that's happening around me. I observe the way those around me live, interact with each other, and use what they are good at to bless and challenge others. Life evolves before my very eyes and I don't mean in the Darwinian sense of the word. People are constantly changing. There is no plateau onto which people are cast.

I make choices all the time. These choices affect who I am as well as display to others what might possibly be buried deep beneath my skin. How I treat others and respond to their needs screams of what's deep down inside of me. Do I really care? or am I just trying to go through the motions because I have more important things on my mind and better things to do?

I know that I have been evolving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going through a bit of a growth spurt. Good job.

and I agree, Evolution can be a most wonderful thing. People do change, and that can be exciting and frightening all at the same time.

So well done on having the courage to face what's inside and dealing with it honestly.

It will pay off.

Candace said...

Thanks Randall.