11/07/2007

Viruses

I am sorry to report that my computer contracted a virus and has subsequentally stopped allowing me to even access the desktop on my computer. I'm assuming that this will be my last post here for awhile.

I hope to still be around and check things out as I find internet access at other people's houses.

I will be bringing my computer in to the "Doctor" soon and I will hopefully have this situation resolved within the next few weeks.

Someday I'll have a computer that works properly.....

So long for now everyone.....

3 comments:

Angie said...

We'll miss you, but we hope that your computer will 'get well soon' :)

R Sheldon said...

we'll miss your colourful commentary Candace. I hope you can get online soon

XOXO
Ruth/Steve

Pants since 1986 said...

Computers are evil. Hopefully you find one that you can master...