11/28/2007

Well,

It's official.

Me and the other 3 people in my immediate family are all sick with colds. It's sure not fun having to be the caretaker and be fighting off a minor fever at the same time. UGH!

But, as a parent, you do what you have to, and maybe even suffer later because of that. For example....it'll probably take me longer to get over this silly cold.

It doesn't help that life seems to be picking up speed with the fast approach of the Christmas season. Concerts, parties, and other commitments seem to be filling up our calendar with record speed this year.

I just hope I can keep up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a good time to be sick, because then you won't be sick at Christmas! (We all just had the flu last week...) So look on the bright side!

Toni Ertl said...

Interesting view point Jessica.

:p

Hope you all get better soon.