12/25/2007

Merry Christmas!





I'd have to say that I think both of my children are pleased with what they received as gifts this year from us.

Kianna was wanting a kitchen set for Christmas so it worked out well that we were able to get her one even before she had suggested it. The picture of her standing there looking at the kitchen was her first look at it. What a look of pleasure. The toque on her head was in her stocking. She obviously loves it. As of right now, she still hasn't taken it off.

It was nice to see the kids pretending to cook together. Hopefully this sharing attitude will last between the two of them for a long time to come.

Spencer quite likes his rocking cow. Yes, I said cow.

I got Lyndon a poker set. He didn't see it coming. He likes it alot.

I got a digital camera from Lyndon (his parents went in on it too). I quite like it. I needed a new one seeing as how the screen on my other was stomped on last christmas.

I know that Christmas is more than a bunch of presents. But I must say that I got so much joy out of watching my kids and their reactions to what we gave them. It's wonderful to see the thrill on their faces (as you can see Kianna's look in the above photo).

Merry Christmas everyone.