12/26/2007

One of these things...




is not like the other, one of these things just isn't the same....

These pictures were taken yesterday. I'd have to say they turned out very well. Who knows, maybe our parents might end up with copies of these for mother's/father's day this year.


It's not very often where my siblings and I are all together. The first picture is of myself and my sister Tammy. The second one is of my brothers, Jay and Matthew.

Would you believe we're all siblings? We don't all look alike.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Those are very nice pictures of you and your siblings. I think that there are similarities between all of you, but I wouldn't say that there are any overwhelming resemblances. I do remember when I first met Tammy at Camp Kadesh and found out that she is your sister I could hardly believe it.

Toni Ertl said...

I'd say Tammy is the unusual one - there's a resemblance with you and your brothers that seems clear. Tammy's smile looks familial, but the rest of her face seems different.