3/30/2007

All Growed Up

So today I registered Kianna for the preschool class of 2007. We went to check out the preschool and Kianna loved it. She almost wasn't registered because I had completely forgotten that today was registration day. It was by accident that I remembered because I was talking to someone about Kianna and how she would be in preschool this fall and then UH OH! I gotta go do this preschool thing TODAY!
As a result of my forgetfulness we missed the rush and arrived pretty much after everyone else had left. That was nice because there sure wasn't room for a whole lot of grown-ups in that classroom. We were fortunate enough to have gotten into the desired class of our choice. There are up to 16 kids in a class and Kianna was signed up as #14.
Kianna was allowed to check out some activities there and had a good time playing and colouring. She did that while I signed my life away in the cheque book. She didn't want to leave. She's already asked when she gets to go back to school. She's going to be asking me everyday until that happens and that's not happening until the beginning of September. AAAHHHH!!! She is more than ready to enter the world of academia.
My little girl is all growed up. She's big enough for school. I just can't believe it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha aww, that's really cute :)... must be hard to be a mom, I bet you'll cry on that september morning that she steps into preschool!!

Angie said...

James will be starting preschool this fall too! My sister took him to an open house and she had to drag him out crying. He was having fun playing with the sandbox and the play dough.