3/24/2007

Spring Time Birthdays

I do truly enjoy spring. The snow is finally going away, the sun is shining and I can leave my curtains open a whole lot longer before the general public are given entrance into my living room. Kianna quite likes that the snow is going away. This is because I had told her several weeks ago that the snow had to go away and come back again before it would be her birthday. Her birthday isn't till the 27th of December. She's always asking if it's her birthday. Shortly after I had told her about the snow going away and coming back, old man winter decided to give us another layer of the white stuff. Kianna looked out the window that morning, saw the snow, and said "It's my birfday, the snow is coming back!!" Now try explaining the concept of time to a 3 year old. It's nearly impossible. So, whenever we have company or anyone else in our home, it's always bound to be somebody's birthday.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Maybe you should tell her that it won't be her birthday until Christmas comes and goes again? Hehe, kids are so funny.