1/22/2008

Household Update

My posts have been lacking lately.

Here's why.

All 4 of us have been battling colds as of late. The day after we discovered Spencer's pinkeye, both kids woke up with nasty colds. Spencer's had a fever here and there the last few days. Kianna's also been a little bit feverish but not quite as much as her brother.

It's hard on the kids. Kianna coughed so hard this morning she threw up. Spencer's just been feeling yucky in general. I feel terrible for them but there's only so much I can do to comfort them.

I took both kids and myself to the doctor on Sunday and we just have viral colds. That just means we have to wait it out.

It's been a looooong 3 weeks of sickness around here.

Maybe February will be better.

1 comment:

LJE said...

amen... hope you're right.